Elite Level Training
with Carey Talley & Simon Lacon
Elite Level Training camps are designed for the competitive youth soccer player ages U-8 through U-14. The curriculum will provide an accelerated series of training sessions that will enhance the player’s proficiency in technique and tactics and be challenged through the combination of small-sided games and competitions focusing on spacial awareness and game intelligence. Speed and Agility sessions will accompany each days activities.
ALL Directors will have USSF “B” license or equivalent and above.
Camp Directors: Carey Talley & Simon Lacon
Summer Camp Dates:
- Session 1: June 19th - 23rd, 2017
- Session 2: July 10th - 14th, 2017
Times: 9am - 12pm
Location: Mike Rose Soccer Complex
Cost: $175/player per Camp/Session (sibling discount available!)
- USSF and NSCAA Certified Coaches
- Lunch will be served everyday for all players
- Speed and Agility Sessions each day!
- FREE 'Dry-Fit' Elite Level Training Shirt!!
- Awards and Contests for each age group!
- 3v3 / 4v4 World Cup Tournament on last day!
- Air-Conditioned room for players to cool off!
- Dedicated Athletic Trainer provided by OrthoOne
Carey Talley: A 13 year veteran of Major League Soccer with stops at DC United, KC Wizards, Real Salt Lake, Chivas USA and the New York Red Bulls. Holds a USSF “A” license.
Simon Lacon: Played college soccer at the University of Exeter, has a Masters in Education and Exercise Physiology, and has coached with West Ham FC Youth System. Holds the NSCAA Advanced National Diploma, Player Development Diploma, as well as the English FA Prelim Badge.